Re: [Freestandards-ldps] lpr subset standard wanted

> I checked in the new draft with a "Printing" section to CVS.  Please
> check it out

Checked out; looks good to me.  I have been trying to get around to
doing this but I see you beat me to it, Dan.  Thanks!

> Does anyone see the need for an additional beta period due to the
> addition of the printing section?  I don't see any reason to delay the
> official release (no comments were received) of 1.1 or any reason to
> leave out the printing section.

Well, on general principles I wouldn't encourage this kind of last
minute addition (it bit us on ncurses in 1.0).  But in the lpr case
seems to me that we've been over the general contents of the lpr
section a fair bit informally.  There will always be another release
after 1.1...