RE: [PROPOSAL] Chapter 15. Users & Groups: mininal UID for normal Users

Hi John,

I didn't mean to imply that UID/GID is part of the
LANANA charter.  I was responding to Julie's suggestion
about a "Linux Reserved Number Registry," which is what
LANANA appears to be (I say that only based on its name,
which as "Assigned," not "Reserved").

BTW, what is in the LANANA charter?  Where is its charter?
(serious question, not rhetorical)

Thanks,
~Randy