Re: [Freestandards-ldps] Re: LDPS 0.91 - even closer to release

> I have to agree with Andi.  I've not encountered anything in any of the
> specs which require that the effective UID cannot change during a

You misunderstood the original comments. Linux kernels assume that
current->euid, current->uid, current->fsuid etc are thread private. That
avoids massive amounts of locking and the use of atomic types for these
variables.

Changing that would not be pleasant for performance