Re: PROPOSAL: command line for LSB package program

"H. Peter Anvin" wrote:

<snip>

> I personally wish we would just standardize RPM instead... it really has
> become the de facto standard in the Linux world.  I realize this is
> politically incorrect to say in front of Slackware and Debian people,
> but it really is the truth.

In that case lets standardize on Windows instead... it really has become
the de facto standard in the computing world. :)

Perhaps standardize on the command line interface while changing the
name to lsb-package, but definately not standardizing on the actual
executable.

Cheers,
Daniel Bradley.