Re: PROPOSAL: command line for LSB package program

Erik,

not entirely correct...:

$ rpm -u cthugha
error: -u and --uninstall are deprecated and no longer work.
error: Use -e or --erase instead.

Of course I also find: "Red Hat will make an arbitrarily strong
commitment..." interesting as the R in RPM is supposed to just stand for
RPM now...

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten