Re: PROPOSAL: command line for LSB package program

> I personally wish we would just standardize RPM instead... it really has
> become the de facto standard in the Linux world.  I realize this is
> politically incorrect to say in front of Slackware and Debian people,
> but it really is the truth.

Would anyone in debian formally object to the lsb-install command set being
a subset of the rpm command set

	--install
	--upgrade
	--verbose

and a minimum other set of useful items. Are there any aliases we should add
so that lsb-install feels natural to apt users