Re: booking of rooms for the June LSB meeting

To receive the special LSB rate at the Hyatt Rickey's in Palo Alto please
contact Rod Phillips no later than 4:30pm (California time) on Tuesday, May
30. There are still a few rooms left.

Rod Phillips
travelva@mindspring.com
1.408.543.8756

Hyatt Rickey's is the venue for the LSB meeting.

For a single room our discount rate, including all taxes, is $238/night vs.
the standard room rate is $275/night.

We have been able to retain a couple of business suites which have larger
rooms with fax machine in the room, two phone lines, and include Continental
Breakfast. This is an additional $22/night.

Scott
--
Scott McNeil
VA Linux Systems