exact location of LSB meeting on June 12-14

The meeting will be held at:

  Hyatt Rickeys in Palo Alto
  4219 El Camino Real
  Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA

We have reserved two rooms (from 9am to 5pm, but we can run past 5pm
if we need to) and lunch will be catered.

VA Linux is helping to sponsor the meeting.  If you want to help
sponsor the meeting, please send email to:

   Scott McNeil <mcneil@valinux.com>
   Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@transmeta.com

We're also going to be booking a block of rooms at the Hyatt at the
rate of $199 per night.  I will post info on how to get one of the
blocked rooms ASAP.

We also had a great offer to hold the meeting at Linuxcare in San
Francisco.  We decided that Palo Alto would be a more central location
(about halfway between SJO and SFO) and that the logistics of finding
hotel space (only a few weeks before the meeting), parking, etc. would
be easier.

Dan