DB admin interface

Jim,
George,
et al,

	I finally cleaned out the irrelevent stuff and added the DB management
interfaces to the repository. Look under admin. Some of the pages work really
well, and hide the DB structure nicely. Other pages are just phpgen output
and generally houldn't be used. As always, there are things that can be done
to make improvements, but now everyone can get their hands on what is there
and see what needs to be done.

	My next step is to get the DB back online and hook these pages to it.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
4711 North Powerline Road                        129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.938.0283                              voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/