Re: /usr/sbin/sendmail specification proposal

Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

>> If aliasing is supported on the local system, it can be prevented
>> by preceding the address with a backslash.

> Does smail support this one

I'm not sure.  Anyone still running smail out there?

>> -bp       List information about messages currently in the input
>>           mail queue.

> The list format is mailer specific - do we need to list this ?

It might still be useful, if cryptic to some users.  I guess that
means that all you would ever get from an application is a dialog box
of the output, although applications could attempt to parse the common
list formats.

>> -odf      Deliver any mail in foreground.
> 	[If supported configured]

Okay

Dan