Re: Specification meeting
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> >> The question is: if we schedule this within the first two weeks of
> >> December, are there any _Linux_ events that might conflict with it?
> Alan Cox <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > On that question: its just about safe afaik - the Bazaar is 14th->16th
> > Dec.
> We could conceivably hold it in NY before the Bazaar...
> > Obvious question: Why not hold it at one of the shows. Do the meeting
> > the two days before and a 1.0 presentation during the show. That
> > should help people like the Debian folks get to it and increase the
> > number of folks already there
> Yikes, two days before the 1.0 release is not enough time to revise the
> standard. I think we need more like one or two months.
> Often enough, another group is trying to do the same thing before or
> after other big conferences (like LinuxWorld or LinuxExpo). I don't
> know how many LSB people are going to The Bazaar.
> - Dan
I am just sorry but to go to USA is a bit far, none is interested in
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
> with subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org