Re: Specification meeting

> The question is: if we schedule this within the first two weeks of
> December, are there any _Linux_ events that might conflict with it?

On that question: its just about safe afaik - the Bazaar is 14th->16th
Dec.

Obvious question: Why not hold it at one of the shows. Do the meeting the
two days before and a 1.0 presentation during the show. That should help
people like the Debian folks get to it and increase the number of folks already
there