Re: incorporating drafts into main body

Caldera announced at the LSB BOF at LinuxWorld Expo that we now hav a
machine available via ssh.

host: lsb.calderasystems.com
user: lsb
pass: Just4LSB

Dan was going to add a machine alias as caldera.linuxbase.org but I do
not believe that has been done yet. Dan?

This system is for review purposes only. It will get reinstalled every
now and then. It is currently running OpenLinux 2.3 beta. It will be
upgraded to the final release when that ships. (soon) Please contact me
for any usage questions. My address at Caldera is: Tim Riker
<TimR@CalderaSystems.com>

I have volunteered to set up a Debian system in like vein here. Any
Debian folks out there want to be the point of contact on this? What
release should we have? etc.