Re: now online: list of specification proposals

Daniel Quinlan wrote:

> One Directly related concern: what about the license on the Austin
> Group draft?  Can something be done about improving access to it?

Probably not; doing so would most likely be a deal breaker with IEEE and
ISO/IEC.  They make their money from selling standards at majorly
inflated prices; until they get a more sensible source of funding they
won't allow that to change, and I don't forsee that happening.  If
anything, there are rumblings that it'll get worse.

	-hpa