Re: [DRAFT #2] Cron jobs

> > All files installed in any of these directories have to be shell
> > scripts so that they can easily be modified by the local system

Should we really mandate this? Is this any of the LSB's business? This
rule doesn't promote application portability between Linux distributions.

Erik

|       "For the next two hours, VH1 will be filled with foul-mouthed,        |
|          crossdressing Australians. Viewer discretion is advised."          |
|   Linux Application Development  --  http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad    |