Re: Resolutions to comments on LSB-FHS-TS_SPEC_V1.0i

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:

> This sort of solution also goes beyond the scope of the FHS, although it
> would be in scope of the LSB efforts.  I think it does require a bit
> more thought in terms of someone to think through all of the issues very
> carefully, and then write up a proposal.  That sort of thing is probably

Likewise, proper mailbox locking should be addressed through the same
group, as it's not clear what the proper method is.

Erik

|       "For the next two hours, VH1 will be filled with foul-mouthed,        |
|          crossdressing Australians. Viewer discretion is advised."          |
|   Linux Application Development  --  http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad    |