Re: Resolutions to comments on LSB-FHS-TS_SPEC_V1.0

> Sorry for writing the same several times again. Since I have moved from
> /var/spool/mail to /var/mail and back again, I know what's it like and
> I know that having only one dir instead is more sane/clean than several
> ones.

well, I tend to agree here. I moved to /var/mail and added a symlink but
basically, it's ugly. it does work, but if I take a close look at my current
filesystem, it's symlink galore all over the place.

--
Grobbebol's Home                 |  Don't give in to spammers.   -o)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bengel     | Use your real e-mail address   /\