RE: One more LSB-si/ia32 testing update

> With the resolution of the nice and syslog issues,
> this *should* be the current state (a full test
> run is in progress to prove this):
>
> 1 unresolved : setlocale 14, reason unknown
> 1 unreported : mprotect 4 hangs, I had to kill manually
> 2 fail: msync 7
>         getlogin 1, believed to be artifact of running in
>         chroot and not truly the underlying login on "terminal"

Test results are appended.  Due to some problems with
other things messing up the test run, this is an "abbreviated"
test run, eliminating the three procprim tests that take three
hours (these have passed in previous runs).  I'll be rerunning
the full test soon.

I got a telnetd running inside of the chroot env, and logged
in to that, and that took are not only of the getlogin
failure, but also the mysterious setlocale unresolve.

The result is two fails:

Test system running chrooted LSB-si/ia32

/tset/LSB.os/mfiles/msync_P/T.msync_P 7 FAIL
/tset/LSB.os/mfiles/msync_P/T.msync_P 7	Failed
	Test Information:
msync() did not return -1, returned 0

/tset/LSB.os/mprotect/mprotect_P/T.mprotect_P 4 UNREPORTED
/tset/LSB.os/mprotect/mprotect_P/T.mprotect_P 4	UNREPORTED
	Test Information:
*** OPERATOR ABORT at 17:06:12 *** (XXX this test hangs)

Test system: new-lsb-si
Test was run: 20020724 13:39:33
Total Tests Passed: 7542
Total Tests Failed (including waived): 2
Total Tests Failed (excluding waived): :2

Test Result Breakdown:
UNKNOWN: 0
UNAPPROVE: 0
FAIL: 1
NOTIMP: 0
TEST_ERROR: 0
NOTINUSE: 3922
UNTESTED: 43
PASS: 3403
WARNING: 19
UNRESOLVED: 0
UNREPORTED: 1
FIP: 45
UNSUPPORTED: 110
UNINITIATED: 0

Same system, running natively

Test system: Mandrake
Test was run: 20020723 12:30:47
Total Tests Passed: 7603
Total Tests Failed (including waived): 0
Total Tests Failed (excluding waived): :0

Test Result Breakdown:
UNKNOWN: 0
UNAPPROVE: 0
FAIL: 0