RE: getting into the LSB-si

> > I think using the User-Mode-Linux model simplifies this,
> and everything
> > is running in it's own virtual system.
>
> I have been running login and logging in that way.
>
> But as Stuart says, we should investigate user mode linux.

Okay, either or both of you tell me how to get this working.

Sounds like one is a short-term and the other a longer-term step.
Will the UML approach (which remains a mystery to me) allow access
to anything outside the SI tree?  I've been bind-mounting in the
place where I've got files I might need, and that works fine for
the chroot.

Also I should point out that there's no UML for Itanium.
I see signs of a PPC port being almost done.