-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Taggart [mailto:taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com]

I personally am opposed to adding rsh, but I guess the argument could be
made
that the client half is probably "standard". I don't know how many
distributions install rsh-server by default though.

<<mats>> we can't possibly limit an LSB application from using
TCP/IP to connect to a well-known port somewhere else.  Making
sure the right thing is listening becomes a problem that has to
be dealt with outside of the spec, right?