Re: Problem with the two audio devices

Since the update to gnome 3.12 the problem got more severe, since you
have to go into system settings / audio to change the audio device.
Before 3.12 you could access the audio setting by clicking on the
speaker icon on the top right.

Any chance this will get fixed? Is there any information I could provide
that could be useful to track down the problem?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org