Re: Overbite Android 0.2.6

If works on a Google pixel 4, running android 12.

Also installed it on a Kindle fire HD8+ 2020 model, I believes runs a modified version of Android 6

So far it seem to work very well. Thank you for all your work.

De Tom Tishken
Sent from my cellphone. Not secure unless noted.
KD4WOV Ham Radio
GROL (general radiotelephone operator license) FCC licensed technician
former AAV4DX US Army Mars
WPON678 GMRS (Class A CB)
74478 10-10 #
Cypress Chapter # 2010
Straight Key Century Club #3684
Central States VHF Society Life Member
ARRL Certified Volunteer Examiner
W5YI Certified Volunteer Examiner
A Founding member of Gator Mountain Amateur Radio Society
A Founding member of Amateur Community Service
A Founding Member of Link Association Across Florida

Are you Radio Active? Try a new mode or band today.
Follow me to 10 Meters where the DX is king.
Follow me on: clouthub, parler, gab, instagram,
Twitter http://twitter.com/kd4wov
http://kd4wov.blogspot.com/

Sent from BlueMail