Re: is this list still active?

On 2021-08-04 13:23 -0700, Paul Lindner wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 7:10 AM Gene Michael Stover <gstover@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I haven't seen any activity here since I subscribed.
> > Is anyone there?
> >
> I'm on it :)  I think activity has moved elsewhere....

I'd say this list is active, just not very frequently. People do read it
and, when some topic is brought up, there will likely be activity for
several days.

There are certainly other places where people may be talking about
gopher, possibly USENET (was it comp.infosystems.gopher?) or IRC
channels on several networks.

--
Nuno Silva