Re: Floodgap news?

> > Seems it has been down for a few days at least; any news on why and/or
> > when it might return?
> >
> gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/ works fine for time.

So, anyway, it being 2020 multiple failures occurred simultaneously which
required several days to get back to a partially working state (including
the complete self-destruction of the power supply that services the
server room backbone). I have most of it bypassed now pending parts for a
definitive repair. The joys of a home server operation.

-- "97% of readers say surveys are rubbish" -- The Register -------------------