Bitreich Meme University Opens

Greeting comrades,

the  Bitreich  Meme  University  is enrolling  new  students  for  this
semester:

	gopher://bitreich.org/1/memedegree

	gopher://bitreich.org/0/usr/adc/phlog/2020-11-23T20-24-53-977612.md

Designed by a real professor, the  course gives you the chance to reach
a BSc or PhD level in memes. If  you are very skilled, you can become a
professor.

I also would like to inform you of our second programme:

	gopher://bitreich.org/1/iddt

If you have missed out any courses due to COVID-19, simply print out as
many European Credit Transfer System Credits as you like.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann

Please activate Javascript to see the full signature.