Re: Recommendations for a low-memory-requirement gopher server written in Python

On 16. Jun 2020, at 14:21, peter garner <peter@petergarner.net> wrote:

> Thanks - I thought this might be the case. My only issue is that I will
> have to cross-compile for MIPS on another machine, but I guess it's
> always good to learn new skills :-)

Other daemons will work too, but my old project (now continued by others) Gophernicus works perfectly on MIPS/ARM/etc and I ran it for years on 64 megs of memory. Cross-compiling works too, there are some instructions in the docs about how to do that.

- Kim