Re: OverbiteNX: any comments?

On 5/29/2018 6:13 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
Heard from a couple people I sent it to personally, but anyone else on the
list with any comments before I widen the test pool?

Hey Cameron,

I just opened issue #1 at github for you. If there's any particular search strings in the console I'm looking for lemme know k?

And as I stated in the issue, I experienced this before with an earlier Overbite plugin that I knew wouldn't work on ff60, but wanted to visit the gutenberg and had the same experience with that old plugin before completely uninstalling it.

I hope that helps :)

--
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services