Re: What happended with the list?

The points made are subjective, your flow does not match mine and if
your filters were different things could be fine.

> The "To:" field contains the address(es) of the primary recipient(s)
of the message.

The above is from the RFC. If someone is responding to me, I expect to
be in the primary list, as I'm addressed.

Take this off-topic discussion now. This is hardly relevant to the rest
of the list but I'm copying the list to it for completeness.

Anyway, I'll respect the few vocal wishes on this list, try to respond
only to the list and that will be that.