Re: What happended with the list?

On Tuesday 15 May 2018 08:51,
Héctor A. Abreu <habreu71@gmail.com> put forth the proposition:
On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 08:26:31PM +0100, SP wrote:
There are a set of List-___ headers to inform your client this is a discussion via a list.
--
   SP

I see that you're using NeoMutt, how do you inform Mutt that replying to the list should be the default? I have to use Mutt since GMane appears to be down more and more often, making it difficult for me to follow any list via slrn newsreader.

You add the list address using the 'subscribe' command. Then you
press L to reply to a mailing list post rather than using the usual
'r' reply key.