Re: gopher.feedle.net is now gopher.661.org

On Fri, 4 May 2018, David Griffith wrote:

For technical reasons, my gopher server at gopher.feedle.net is now at gopher.661.org. The server shat itself last night and I spun up a new VM. Feedle is indisposed for around another week, so I open to change the domain from feedle.net to my own at 661.org.

This means that the gopher-based IF Archive mirror is now at gopher://gopher.661.org/1/if-archive/

...opted to change...

Grr...

--
David Griffith