Re: Who is legacy@legacy.ventures?

On (20/03/18 12:24), Nuno Silva <nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt> put forth the proposition:
Lately (in the last couple months, perhaps), every time I send an e-mail
to this list, the message is successfully sent to the list and I get my
own copy from the list. But I also get a message from a Microsoft
(outlook.com) mail server, complaining that "my" message to
legacy@legacy.ventures has been rejected.

It further claims that 40.92.3.27 "isn't allowed" to send e-mails from
@ist.utl.pt. But that's not me, that's an ip address assigned to
Microsoft.

Is anybody else getting this? Is anybody here legacy@legacy.ventures?

--
Nuno Silva

Yeah, we have been getting that too. Someone is using MS mail (Lord
knows why) and it's some misconfigured MS nonsense no doubt.

At least it's not quite as bad as those people who go on holiday and
set an autoresponder that goes to everyone on the list every time
someone posts.