Re: Hey-Hoy!

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018, David Griffith wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018, David Griffith wrote:
Are you serious that the Finnish authorities took down gophernicus.org because they thought it was part of a drug ring? This needs to be publicised. Got any more information?

Anyhow, the latest I have is a repo in which the last commit was by you on February 6, 2017. I put it up at https://github.com/DavidGriffith/gophernicus

Joyful update!!! I just now found stuff as new as June 24, 2017. My Github repo has been updated.

More information: According to https://gitlab.com/mammouth/gophernicus/commits/master, it seems that the June 24 commit that tagged version 2.5 (which I have) is the latest that was pushed to gophernicus.org.

--
David Griffith
dave@661.org