Re: [gopher] Future of this list

Just using the existing comp.infosystems.gopher sure makes sense.

> A mailing-list interface as well

This sounds simple and elegant, but my memory of days past is that
email gateways to Usenet have tons of horrible edge cases.  I'd suggest
NOT.

> For reading, sadly, google groups is not really an optimal interface:

Agreed.  I would suggest finding an actual NNTP reader, and getting
yourself a (free) NNTP account from eternal-september.org.  For
hackers (and I mean coders, not crooks) I wrote my own reader:

    https://github.com/vandys/rn

Andy