Re: [gopher] Future of this list, etc.

I'll checkout seamonkey, thanks!

--
Leveck

1. Oct 2017 00:06 by nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt:

On 2017-09-30 23:55 +0200, Mr. Leveck wrote:

What are some good, free news-servers? What are some decent clients
(console & X11)?

Console:
- slrn (already mentioned)

X11:
- Seamonkey Mail&News (Netscape/Mozilla)
- I may be mistaken, but I think claws-mail has newsgroup support.

Console and X11:
- Gnus on Emacs

This is one aspect of the web I have not restarted use of yet. I'm
thinking about 17 years ago on a Palm device was my last active use of
NNTP... yeah, I suppose I could duckduckgo this, but I am looking for
tried and liked options. TYIA

Recent suggestions here have been Eternal September (suggested in
Héctor's e-mail) and AIOE:

From Mateusz Viste's message: (Message-ID:
<omeh74$e5l$1@blaine.gmane.org>)

http://news.aioe.org - no registration required