Re: [gopher] Future of this list, etc.

> On 01 Oct 2017, at 21:16, Mateusz Viste <mateusz@nospam.viste.fr> wrote:
>
> Or use the *free* (no cost for using) Usenet that is already serving the
> world reliably and consistently for almost 40 years.

I actually have to agree - NNTP is the way to go. Mailing lists will _always_ go away, so will Gmane (already did once). While NNTP has been slowly dying it seems that some people are determined to keep it alive - and it's decentralized too!

Besides, what better way there is to discuss about a dead protocol (Gopher) than using a dead discussion system (News)? Seems fitting to me.

- Kim