Re: [gopher] Future of this list, etc.

Christoph writes:

> As  a side note: I am with Cameron Kaiser at transferring the gopherpro‐
> ject.org domain, which I bought an IPv4 for and I am setting up a gentoo
> VM  at  the moment. I would give this VM for free to such a cause. There
> is no bandwidth limit and I pay for the domain.
>
> This VM could be used for hosting the mailinglist. Or everything is kept
> decentralized with some hoster already providing NNTP<>E‐Mail in  a  way
> acceptable for all mailinglist users.

gmane.org currently carries this mailing list, providing access to it
via NNTP (on news.gmane.org the corresponding group is called
gmane.network.gopher.general).

If the mailing list moves to gopherproject.org, Gmane can continue to
carry this mailing list.

Just let the admins of Gmane know the new mailing list address and
whether the subscribed address has been moved to the new mailing list or
not.

(I am one such admin, and will be happy to help.)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I'm a dessertarian."                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk