Re: [gopher] Future of this list, etc.

In article <[🔎] oqq609$5dj$2@blaine.gmane.org>, mateusz-hSUp8W
+IdYRwwlOqo6u1QA@public.gmane.org says...
>On Sun, 01 Oct 2017 09:06:57 +0300, Nuno Silva wrote:
>> X11:
>> - Seamonkey Mail&News (Netscape/Mozilla)
>> - I may be mistaken, but I think claws-mail has newsgroup support.
>
>I shall add also the excellent Pan (Gnome newsreader, although I use it
>successfully on KDE, too).
>
>Mateusz

Wrapping a basic web-forum and mailing list system around a single
public USEnet/NNTP group would be a fairly trivial exercise - I am happy
to explore this, if we feel that it's worth looking into?

Whilst we're on the subject of this list... I've noticed that this whole
thread '[gopher] Future of this list, etc.' is arriving into my
email inbox with the subject line completely missing. I'm posting this
via NNTP (as I can't via emailing the list) and that's the only place I
can see the subject line.

Also, Mateusz - Loving your 'Usenet Rulez!' X-Face image :)

-Matt