Re: [gopher] gophermap question

Also if you are linking within the same site (sdf.org port 70) you can omit both from the links you create in gophermaps:

1sdf-greersfos /users/fos1

- Author of Gophernicus

On 21 Aug 2017, at 03:41, Jeff Greer <jgreer613@gmail.com> wrote:

That worked perfectly. Thank you very much for the guidance.

I hope to begin adding content as I learn how to make links.

Jeff

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Nathaniel Leveck <leveck@leveck.us> wrote:
1sdf-greersfos  /users/fos1     sdf.org 70