Re: [gopher] Gopher Community Infrastructure...

Good afternoon,

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 16:17 +0200, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I have sent the e-mail to apply the mentioned list as new administrators for
> this mailinglist.
>
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 16:17:29 +0200 Philipp Schafft <lion@lion.leolix.org> wrote:
> > Good afternoon,
> >
> > On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 10:23 +0200, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> > > My proposal for the admin list is:
> > >
> > > Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
> > > Kim Holviala <kim@holviala.com>
> > > "Bradley D. Thornton" <Bradley@NorthTech.US>
> > > Christoph Lohmann <20h@r-36.net>
> > >
> > > Anyone has objections?
> >
> > I would suggest that all those on the list should wave on IRC. I think
> > it would be nice to have the list admins also in the IRC channel.
>
> You  can  find me on #gopherproject as __20h__. The others are sometimes
> or never online. The list is already four person so the chance is  small
> of all of us four hit by a train at the same time.

I don't expect all to be online at the same time. I just think that it
would be good if admins could be reached in a swift manner (IRC). So I
think it would be good if those on the list would also give their IRC
nicks. Or better just say hello on IRC with a reference to this thread.

With best regards,

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)