Re: [gopher] Gopher Community Infrastructure...

Greetings.

I have sent the e-mail to apply the mentioned list as new administrators for
this mailinglist.

On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 16:17:29 +0200 Philipp Schafft <lion@lion.leolix.org> wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 10:23 +0200, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> > My proposal for the admin list is:
> >
> > Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
> > Kim Holviala <kim@holviala.com>
> > "Bradley D. Thornton" <Bradley@NorthTech.US>
> > Christoph Lohmann <20h@r-36.net>
> >
> > Anyone has objections?
>
> I would suggest that all those on the list should wave on IRC. I think
> it would be nice to have the list admins also in the IRC channel.

You  can  find me on #gopherproject as __20h__. The others are sometimes
or never online. The list is already four person so the chance is  small
of all of us four hit by a train at the same time.  I  tend to be online
every  day  and react promptly. If  I am somewhere in a country  without
Internet  or  deep in the Amazonas half of the people on    #bitreich‐en
know   my  private  mobile  number.  I  hope that’s enough availability.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann