[gopher] ML moderator election

Hello comrades.

As said in the previous thread on moderation, we need some election of a
moderator.

My  proposal: Everyone who can post to the mailinglist has one vote. The
voting period should be one week. (So everyone  can  be  informed  about
such  an  election and propose objections or comments.) The election can
begin when we agreed on how to elect.

What does everyone think?

I am myself propose myself to maintain the mailinglist. I have been man‐
aging mailinglists for  suckless.org  for  many  years  and  some  side‐
projects.  I  can setup a mail server, I know the MIME, e‐mail, SMTP and
IMAP specifications in my head and have written a compliant MUA. I  hope
that qualifies.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann