Re: [gopher] Gopher & Chrome OS

> 1) Why is the gopher app not in de Play-store?

In my case, it's mostly because I don't want to deal with that yet. You
can call it laziness if you like. :)

> 2) And can there not a solution been found for whatever the reason is and
> can someone submit it to the Play-store?

People are welcome to, but I'd prefer the name and contact information was
different, because I can't provide support. Kevin did something like this
with a modified build, which is perfectly fine with me.

-- It's easier to port a shell than a shell script. -- Larry Wall -------------