Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

A REALLY BIG update!

All binaries on my GopherSpace have also been updated to the latest versions
as well.

*** What's new ***

  * Full Bookmark support!  Bookmarks are saved into a local file in Gopher
Menu format.  So if you know the Gopher protocol, you can edit the bookmark
file.
  * Support for many more GopherTypes, search, and binary.
  * Ability to save the image you are viewing to your local disk(Right-click
menu).
  * Ability to download supported GopherTypes to local disk, Text/Image/Binary
  * You can now close previously opened GopherNodes in the tree view.
  * Updated icons, taken from the Emerald GPL iconset.
  * You can now resize the middle divider.
  * Many bug fixes and improved stability.

  I wouldn't recommend downloading uber large binary files on a slow connection
as threading AKA a download manager which runs in the background isn't yet
implemented, so downloads do hang the GUI.

  Attached is a screenshot from my Linux workstation, I tried to snapshot the
right-click context menu in the tree view, but KSnapshot doesn't do that.

  Anyways, let me know what you think of this update and the project overall.