Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

That's odd, it's currently set to load gopher.veroneau.net by default.  I
haven't seen the not responding on any of the platforms I tested it on, not
sure what's going on there.  I only noticed a crash if there was no network
available.

You can run the binary from a Terminal if you run it from inside the
Application bundle.  It might display some sort of output there.  This is my
first time building an OS X app bundle, so maybe something in the plist is
incorrect.