Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

Binary isn't PPC compatible. :(  I compiled it on 10.10 Yosemite, I was able
to open the DMG there.  Maybe try downloading the DMG again now that I've
repaired the links.  I'll try downloading it myself as well to see if perhaps
it has been corrupted somehow.