Re: [gopher] Overbite in the Android Play Store?

On 13 May 2016, at 03:23, Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley@NorthTech.US> wrote:

And of course I wanted to suggest (request) again, that in the FOSS spirit, that it also be made available at:

https://f-droid.org/

Going slightly further, I never ever use the Play Store even if my life would depend on it and only install apps from F-Droid or other third-party repositories. I don't even understand why FOSS apps would want to put themselves into the Play Store in the first place....

- Kim