Re: [gopher] New Gopher Client for Windows

Looks good.  I have over 10 yrs .NET programming experience.  If you need volunteers, let me know.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:13 AM, Jaruzel <jaruzel@jaruzel.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Long time Gopher lurker here.  I’ve finally got around to finishing up my
Gopher Client for Windows. It’s not quite ready for release, but it’s
almost done. I hope to have a downloadable copy in a couple of weeks.

As a teaser for the final thing, here's a screenshot of it in action, let
me know what you think?

http://www.weegeeks.com/upload/Jar-Gopher-Browser-Full-Screenshots.jpg

I'm also working on a Windows Service based Gopher server, but that's
really not finished yet.

Totally interested in your thoughts!

Cheers,

Matt Owen [Jaruzel]