Re: [gopher] Overbite in the Android Play Store?

> >    I did a search in the Play Store for Overbite and there were no app
> > results.  I recently created a Dev account for the Play Store, and am
> > wondering if anybody would be opposed of me uploading Overbite for
> > Android into the Play Store?  It would be free and ad-free of course.
>
> I think this is a great I idea. I make me no illusions that this will
> result in a massive new influx of new gopher users. But it will increase
> the potential exposure to "Gopher" and just be more easy to install it.
>
> If you would work on the app I have a feature request; a bookmark function.

It's open source under BSD, so there are no restrictions. However, speaking
as the author, if you decide to do this, please note in the description that
this is a fork that you maintain, since I don't want to receive bug reports
about a modified version I don't supervise.

-- FORTUNE: Ten weeks from Friday you won't remember this fortune at all. -----