Re: [gopher] Motsognir gopher server v1.0.8 (Mateusz Viste)

Hi Peter,

Motsognir doesn't have any logging routines itself, it simply relies on the local syslog subsystem (as any daemon should do), therefore where exactly motsognir's log will end up depends entirely on the configuration of your syslog engine. On most distros, this would be something like /var/log/syslog or /var/log/daemon by default (unless you customize it through some entry in /etc/syslog.d/ or such).

Enabling motsognir's verbose mode simply makes it feed syslog with more information.

cheers,
Mateusz