Re: [gopher] Gopherplus.org management

Hello,

@ Cameron Kaiser and James Mill
Yes, I am using the UMN Gopher client. It's giving me better results than Lynx for displaying UTF-8 correctly when the client is run on a Raspberry Pi ssh server.

@ Cameron Kaiser
Is the UMN Gopher client forced back to regular Gopher mode (non gopher+) for all gopher sites it will visit or only when selecting the Floodgap link?

@ James Mill
Thanks for the Wikipedia link. It says that Gopher+ "was never widely adopted by Gopher servers". I love the idea of the gopherplus.org site to support gopher protocol, but I don't understand why the "plus" in the domain name.

--
Héctor